Today I’m back with another Nordstrom Anniversary Sale round-up, and this time we’re focusing on makeup, skincare, and haircare! I’ve scoured the sale for the 10 best deals on my fav items that are still in stock.. but hurry, they won’t be on sale forever! The sale ends August 6th so grab these deals while you can!
1. MAC Nordy Girl Matte Face & Eye Set – You can never go wrong with MAC eyeshadows, and this little set has every color you need for an everyday, wearable look. Reviews say the shadows glide on smooth, and the set also includes a highlighter, liner, and mascara. Plus the packaging is adorable!!
2. Laura Mercier Illuminator Palette – I don’t personally own any of these highlighters because of their normally high price tag, but I swatch them every time I go into Sephora. This set is a great value with 3 shades of the baked highlighter formula for about the price of one of the single pans. The baked formula makes them buildable, so you can choose between a natural glow or a metallic shine.
3. Stila Good to Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set – Y’ALL. These are hands down the best liquid shadows I’ve ever tried. I have them in almost every shade! They’re easy to apply, never crease, and last all day. This set is perfect for playing with glitter, especially because it includes my go-to shade, Kitten. It’s also such a good deal.. over 50% off!
4. Smashbox Pack Me Primer Trio – Smashbox is famous for their primers, and with good reason. Their light smoothing primer has been a long-time favorite of mine that I continue to repurchase. This set lets you try out some of their most popular primers while only paying for the price of one.
5. Impressions Vanity Co. Touch Dimmable LED Mirror – I received one of these mirrors for Christmas this year (thanks Mom!), and I love it so much! It’s the perfect mirror for doing the tough parts of your makeup, like liquid eyeliner. You can use the magnifying attachment, adjust the lighting, and tilt the mirror itself to just where you need it. The compact mirror looks perfect to throw in your purse, too!
6. Ouai Summer Faves Set – I have been loving Ouai haircare recently, specifically the wave spray and the dry shampoo foam. This set includes some of their best-selling products in perfect travel sizes! I have heard tons of rave reviews about Ouai from hair stylists and beauty gurus, but be warned that the scent is very strong! If you don’t like a strong floral scent, I’d skip these. It’s not my fave scent in the world, but I put up with it because I love how my hair looks with their products!
7. T3 Cura Hair Dryer – I bought a T3 hair dryer two years ago in the N-sale, and I still use and love it! It dries my hair super fast without tangling it, and it never has that yucky burnt hair smell (you know what I’m talking about). This is definitely a splurge item, but it’s worth every penny and will last forever!
8. Makeup Eraser 2-Pack – I was skeptical about these at first, but they really do take off all your makeup with water alone! I’m not sure what kind of magic is inside these cloths, but they remove makeup as well as Neutrogena wipes. They save money, and they don’t leave behind any residue, but my only gripe is having to wash them in the washing machine every 3-4 uses.
9. Drybar Here, There Everywhere Set – Honestly, I would buy Drybar products just for the scent alone. The fact that they work wonders is the icing on the cake. This set includes two of my favorite products in both full and travel size. I particularly love the Triple Sec 3-in-1 spray, because it adds texture and volume without weighing your hair down or making it feel dirty.
10. NARS Undressed Liquid Lip Set – I love a good nude lip, and this set has both matte and satin options to mix and match. The velvet lip glide formula is my favorite from NARS, and it pairs beautifully over top a matte lip! This set is also an amazing deal, with four full size products for the price of two!
Let me know what you picked up in this year’s sale!